When Build Cloud Platform?
There are large amount servers needing a management platform to provide IT infrastructure resources and services to branches, departments and individuals, then meter costs according the resource usage.
For example: build a private cloud data center in internal network to deliver data center resources to secondary branches in central government
1. Different VMware/Citrix/OS-easy virtualized resource pools built in different periods need to connect these resources for unified delivery and centralized management.
2. There are separated data centers which needs a centralized platform for unified management
3. Business application gradually migrate to the central data center, the relevant branches no longer purchase hardware for reconstruction, only apply from central data center directly.
4. Branches do not need to build temporary research environments in data center, only apply resource from central data center for usage and release when research is over.
5. Individual users and branches can apply data center resources themselves.
6. Transfer core business application to SaaS. IT infrastructure needs cloud computing platform to support application delivery on demand.
OS-Easy Cloud Platform (OS-Easy Cloud) provides business management and user self-service portal, to integrate branch data center resource pools for centralized management.
Deliver resources (server, hard disk, network, firewall, IP address, switches, etc.) to users on demand as a service, then meter and charge according to usage and time.
Business Management Portal: portal for manager to centrally control and dispatch different resources pools, to approve the resource application, plan the global network and ensure security.
• Quantitative analysis all types of tenants
• Statistics of tenant resource usage
• Adjust quota on demand
• Handle all types of alarm events
• Manage and dispatch resources of cloud data center
Self-Service User Portal: entrance for tenants – users can apply for resources via portal. There are two types of self-service user portals which depend on tenant types.
Organization User Portal: for departments, branches, or tenant organizations composed by more than one person that have relevant business.
Login user portal: every tenant can use certain quota resource pool to create their own cloud server, configure network, adjust the resource size and assign virtual machines to different users inside the organization.
Personal Tenant User Portal: user portal for personal tenants focus on applying resource on demand, use the cloud server directly, no need to pay attention to network, firewall configuration, and operating system installation etc.
Competitive Advantage :
1. Large-scale cluster support: smooth expansion and reduction, support up to 1,000 servers and 5000 virtual machines.
2. Manage VMware virtualized resource pools, KVM, Xen virtualization resource pool.
3. Customize on-demand: flexible customize functions by industry and service requirement, including: resource approval, authentication, single sign-in, authority management, inventory reports, charging, accounting, product management, IC-card , etc.